There's nothing worse than a drink gone lukewarm. Add ice, and your precious bourbon gets watered down. Solution? Whiskey stones.
An innovation by design retailer and manufacturer Teroforma, the product was conceived of by company co-founder Andrew Hellman. Hellman was inspired by a bag of loose stones he found in his Swedish grandfather's liquor cabinet, and decided to create an interpretation of an age old Scandinavian tradition.
Created by soapstone workers in Perkinsville, Vermont, the stones aren't a substitute for ice, but they will chill your drink. Just pop them in your freezer for a few hours, and then drop them into your glass. Rinse, dry and re-use. Brilliants!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades